ABOUT SONG HOTEL & SONG KITCHEN
Song Hotel & Song Kitchen operate under the YWCA Australia banner as a profit-for-purpose hotel and restaurant, where all profits made help to support YWCA’s not-for-profit side of the business. Song Kitchen is a venue within our Song Sydney hotel, offering a stylish and warm Restaurant and Bar, located in the heart of the CBD at the southern side of Hyde Park.
Song Kitchen offers a relaxed dining experience with a philosophy that is based on generosity and honesty and where produce is fresh and locally sourced. Song Kitchen also provides catering services to events that are held within the hotel.
YWCA Australia is a feminist not-for-profit organisation focused on improving gender equality for women and young women. Together we challenge the systems, structures and policies that act as barriers to women, especially young women, achieving their full potential.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
YWCA Australia is currently seeking a dedicated Guest Service Agent to join our Front Office Team at Song Hotel. This is a casual role based in the Sydney CBD.
The role is responsible for providing a professional service to all hotel guests, including:
- Guest reservation and check in services
- Maintenance of reception foyer area
- Answering phone enquiries
- Providing assistance to guests to ensure an enjoyable hotel experience
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience in hotel front office/reservations
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and prior experience with a Hotel Property Management System
This position will require the applicant to satisfactorily meet our pre-employment requirements. This includes:
- Completion of a national criminal history check
Don’t meet every single requirement? At YWCA Australia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If this role speaks to you but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 4 October 2023