Wanting to develop your leadership skills, or needing some financial help with your professional development? We’ve compiled a list of available opportunities for young women!
- Explore is a program by the Centre for Multicultural Youth for young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds to have direct input into the research that impacts their lives. The project supports a partnership between young people and researchers in order to enhance the relevance and responsiveness of research (and post-research interventions) to young people. Find out more.
- The Australian Progress Fellowship is looking for their 2022 cohort with scholarships available for First Nations people, refugees and people with disabilities.
- Passionate about climate change? The Australian Conservation Foundation Fellowship Program will help you build skills in climate campaigning and organising. Scholarships are available, apply now.
- Women & Leadership Australia are offering partial scholarships for their career-building leadership courses.
- Are you a school student with a bold idea to tackle a Sustainable Development Goal? Westpac’s Youth Impact Challenge aims to help students solve problems and is open to students in years 1 to 12.