Wanting to develop your leadership skills, or needing some financial help with your professional development? We’ve compiled a list of available opportunities for young women!
- Carclew’s Fellowship Program offers financial support to emerging artists and arts workers aged 26 years or under, to pitch a bespoke professional development proposal for arts career building, skills development, exploring new art form practice, methods and techniques and research towards creative development. Applicants practicing in all creative mediums (as well as the technical, administration and production areas) can request financial support of up to $10,000. Applications close 1 July. Apply now!
- Do you work with young people? YACVic’s Code of Ethical Practice workshop will become equip you with the Code of Ethical Practice and how it can be used to strengthen your work with young people. The goal is to ensure that you walk away feeling motivated and confident! The session is online on the 14 July, 1-4 pm. $60 for members, $80 for non-members. Book your spot.
- Women & Leadership Australia are offering partial scholarships for their career-building leadership courses.
- Progress 2021 is going online and scholarships are available for First Nations people, people with disabilities, refugees and people with lived experience seeking asylum, people of colour and other unwaged changemakers.
- Applications open 17 June for Westpac’s Future Leaders Scholarship, for people focused on finding innovative ways to create a better Australia with their post-graduate studies. Find out more.
- Are you a school student with a bold idea to tackle a Sustainable Development Goal? Westpac’s Youth Impact Challenge aims to help students solve problems and is open to students in years 1 to 12.