Connectedness and community are important for every woman. Growing Horizons aims to engage and empower women from African communities who are experiencing social isolation and disadvantage, particularly women living with disability, women supporting family members with disability, and seniors.
Growing Horizons supports women and builds connection through a range of free and fun activities, helping to:
- build valuable friendships and networks,
- develop spoken English skills,
- address challenges in accessing mainstream services,
- engage in arts and crafts, and
- develop work ready skills.