YWCA members! We’re now calling for nominations for YWCA Australia’s Life Membership Award.
Our Life Membership Award is an acknowledgement and recognition of a Member’s outstanding and distinctive contribution to our work in advancing gender equality.
Life Membership recognises those Members whose contribution to YWCA has had significant impact on the organisation, the community and the gender equality movement.
Selection criteria includes:
- Sustained commitment and demonstrated service to YWCA above and beyond the normal commitment expected of a member, volunteer, employee or contractor.
- Ongoing and consistent support of young women’s leadership.
- Ongoing and consistent demonstration and support of the mission and values of YWCA.
- Sustained commitment and service to gender equality including leadership and active contribution.
- Membership of the YWCA – with a recommendation of at least five years.
Nominations are now open and close on
21 August 2020. (Extended till 26 August 2020)