Is your Public Relations Agency passionate about women leading change, intersectional feminism and elevating the voices of women, young women and girls?
YWCA Australia is advertising a Request for Quote for a Public Relations Agency to raise the brand profile of our intersectional feminist organisation, our programs and services, and our advocacy work. The Agency will work closely with our Senior Manager, Communications and other YWCA team members to:
- Develop and deliver a clear PR plan that engages media, supporters, corporates and members.
- Proactively deliver at least five positive PR opportunities relating to key feminist advocacy topics, YWCA initiatives, and profile-raising opportunities (e.g. relating to our Young Women’s Council, new programs and services) every month.
- Deliver at least three reactive PR opportunities relating to current affairs and government policy affecting women every month.
- Report on media engagement activity every month.
The successful agency will understand the current feminist landscape and sector, be well-versed in intersectional feminist terminology, live by our values, be talented in writing tight and news-ready copy and come prepared with a contact list of journalists and news outlets to start pitching stories.
This is temporary PR engagement, expected to average 50 hours a month until 31 December 2020 with the possibility of extension.
The successful agency:
- Can commit to the expected 50 hours a month until 31 December 2020.
- Is a registered business entity and is able to provide regular tax invoices for services rendered
- Holds business insurance for an amount not less than $1m and workers’ compensation insurance
Proposals and quotes must be received by 5pm 10 November 2020. This should include: 1) an official financial quote for 50 hours of work per month until 31 December 2020; 2) a cover letter or pitch pack addressing the requirements above; and 3) a portfolio of news clippings or other evidence of previous news and PR experience.
Any enquiries can be directed to Amanda Chan, Senior Manager, Communications at YWCA Australia at email@example.com or 0433 843 643.