For 140 years, we have been a membership association dedicated to supporting women across Australia. From Sydney YWCA’s 100 young women members in 1891 we’ve come a long way!
Our members are passionate about creating change in their local communities. They are young women and non binary people connecting virtually through the CBF, they are women who have been fighting for gender equality for decades and want to see further progress, and they are older women who have fond memories of our Girl Citizens groups in the 1960s.
With our diverse membership base, it’s important to us that we can support all our members with their membership needs – from the variety and frequency of communication, to accessing events and member perks, to opportunities for connection and action.
So we want to hear from you!
Please take 15 minutes out of your day to fill in our 2020 Membership Survey. Your responses will help shape a re-imagined Y of the future, inform the work that we do, the membership benefits we offer, and how we can connect and evolve together.
When you complete the survey, you can also opt-in to our special 2020 Membership Survey Competition! We have two feminist gift packs each worth $150 to give away to two lucky winners. Full Terms and Conditions for the Competition can be found below.
Survey closes 5.30pm on Friday 18 September.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The “2020 Membership Survey Competition”, administered by YWCA Australia, is open to anyone who lives in Australia. The Competition is not open to paid employees of YWCA Australia.
- The Competition is free to enter, and entry into, and participation in, the promotion itself will not incur any costs whatsoever upon any participant at any time.
- The Competition will run from 8:00 am (AEST) on Tuesday 01 September 2020 until 5:30pm (AEST) Friday 18 September 2020 (“The Competition Period”). Entries submitted after the competition period will not be valid.
- Entries must be submitted via the YWCA Australia 2020 Membership Survey. Entries in any other format will not be valid.
- Entries must address all mandatory questions in the 2020 YWCA membership survey
- Participants may only submit one entry.
- Valid entries will be included in a prize draw where a winner will be picked at random
- The winning entries will be announced on Wednesday 23 September 2020. The winner will be personally notified via an email, and publicly announced via our Facebook page and an email to all providers.
- YWCA Australia will liaise with the winner to coordinate delivery of the prize via mail.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The approximate value of each prize is $150 (one hundred and fifty) AUD.
- The Competition, and any contest or promotion featured on this page, in its entirety, is a product of YWCA Australia.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify YWCA Australia from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) the entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) the entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Survey Monkey.
- By entering yourself into any contest or promotion on this page you undertake to abide by the terms and conditions.
- By entering into the Competition, you acknowledge that any information submitted on the competition question is collected and stored by YWCA Australia and may be used deidentified in the future for marketing or advertising purposes.