Supporting people impacted or currently impacted by family and domestic violence in the Shoalhaven region
YWCA Australia’s Family and Domestic Violence Services provide support to people who are experiencing or have experienced family and domestic violence and their children in the Shoalhaven area.
Everyone has the right to feel safe at home. Whether you are thinking of leaving, have already left or are unsure of what you want to do, we can help.
We provide support, information and options to help people and their children live a life free from violence. Clients can come into our office in Nowra, at home (if it is safe to do so) or meet somewhere else in the community.
What support can we provide?
- Individualised case management
- Safety planning
- Information and education on family and domestic violence
- Support to access security upgrades to remain safe in a home of your choice
- Advocacy and assistance with navigating and collaborating with other services
- Referrals to legal, counselling and other specialised support services
- Links to other community-based support such as healthy relationship programs
Who can we help?
People who have experienced family and domestic violence and their children – regardless of gender, sexual orientation and other identifying factors, who are currently residing in or planning to relocate to the Shoalhaven region.
How do I refer myself or someone else?
Our team are available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday to answer your questions or organise an intake assessment appointment.
You can reach our team by calling (02) 4423 8510 or 0425 206 670 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.