Supporting people impacted or currently impacted by family and domestic violence in the Wingecarribee region
YWCA Australia’s Family and Domestic Violence Services in Wingecarribee provide support to people and their children who are experiencing or have experienced family and domestic violence.
We all have a right to feel safe in our home. Whether you have thought of leaving, have already left or unsure of your next steps, we are here to help.
We provide support, information and options to help our clients live a life free from violence. Clients can come into our office in Bowral, at home (if it is safe to do so) or meet somewhere else in the community.
What support can we provide?
- Individualised case management
- Safety planning
- Information and education on family and domestic violence
- Support to access security upgrades to remain safe in a home of your choice
- Advocacy and assistance with navigating and collaborating with other services
- Referrals to legal, counselling and other specialised support services
Who can we help?
People who have experienced family and domestic violence and their children – regardless of gender, sexual orientation and other identifying factors, who are currently residing in or planning to relocate to Wingecarribee.
How do I refer myself or someone else?
Our team are available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday to answer your questions or organise an intake assessment appointment.
You can reach our team by calling 0410 313 475 or emailing us at WDS@ywca.org.au.