We’re excited to be offering a series of workshops for our members to have their voices heard during the Design stage of YeS 2026. The workshops will be focused on designing a 3-5 year plan on how we mobilise as a movement in Australia. That includes what’s working and the challenges of maintaining and growing membership, and how you can be involved in shaping how this is developed into the future. Ultimately, we want to be part of a robust sustainable movement , with Y advocacy strengthening in local, regional, national and international networks responding to formal and informal gender-equality mechanisms.
The workshops will take you on a journey through our current member infrastructure, including our approach to advocacy and we will be asking our members what progress looks like into the future, as well as discussing critical issues such as decolonisation and gender equality work, the challenges and opportunities of mobilising nationally as a movement, and how we can maximise our impact and fulfil on our vision of a future where gender equality is a reality.
A few things to note before you register:
- You have to be a current member of YWCA Australia (not a member? Join now, it’s free!)
- All workshops will be conducted online using Zoom
- Closed captions and other accessibility options will be available for all sessions
- Registration is via the online form below
- Registration opens on 2 August and closes on 27 August
- Members can attend ONE workshop of their choice
- There will be minimum of 15 and a maximum of approximately 30 participants per workshop
- We will combine workshops if minimum numbers aren’t met so the dates and times may be subject to change
- We are asking you to submit a short introduction of yourself so we can share this with other participants ahead of the workshop
YeS 2026 Workshop Registration form
Workshop registrations are now closed.